Executive Director, Ismajl Baftijari, established Institute of Science and Technology "INSI" in 2010
to provide professional
services in spatial planning, such as Municipal Development Plans, Municipal Zoning Maps or Detailed
Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Public-Private
Partnership (PPP) feasibility studies.
Over the past 12 years, INSI has expanded its services and now employs 33 experts that specialise in various research studies related to economic development, transport, public mobility, technical and social infrastructure, housing, demography, global campaigns, smart components, as well as legal services, capacity building, and software or website developments.
INSI is now composed of diverse professionals with long working experience who specialize in assessments of and solutions for energy efficiency, engineering, architecture, spatial planning, economy, technical, transport, public, and social infrastructure, environment, natural disasters, cultural heritage, settlements, housing, and land use.
To take on a leading role in providing superior services for our clients in Kosova and abroad, INSI often assigns additional experts from our partners: University of Prishtina "Hasan Prishtina, University of Prizren "Ukshin Hoti" and Albanian Institute of Sociology.
Institute for Science and Technology "INSI" currently employs 33 experienced specialists with renowned expertise in:
• Spatial Planning; • Environmental protection; •
• Water, sewage, drainage, and irrigation infrastructure; • Energy-efficient electrical infrastructure; • Energy-efficient mechanical infrastructure;
• Urban, rural, and green transport planning; • Telecommunication infrastructure; • Public and social infrastructure;
• Economic development; • Legal Framework; • Natural and cultural heritage; • Resilience against natural or manufactured disasters;
• Resilience against natural or manufactured disasters; • Waste management and recycling; • Demography and housing; • Capacity building; and
• Web and application development.